At JOBSOPEDIA-The Recruiters , we really are committed to providing the best possible service. We apply that very same rule to our website and make every effort to ensure that our website is accessible and inclusive for all users regardless of how users are accessing our site. We’ve built our site completely with our users in mind by providing what we hope to be the best user experience.
But that doesn’t mean we get it right every time. If you experience any issues accessing our site, we’re waiting to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide further support.
- All parts of the site use cascading style sheets for visual layout and design.
- If your browser does not support style sheets all pages should still be readable.
- Text is sized relatively, so it's possible to adjust the text size to your needs using browser text sizing options.
- To increase the size of text, or make the entire web page larger in web browsers running on Windows systems, use the setting option (usually an icon to the right of the address bar) to present a drop down menu which will allow you to 'zoom' in or out. Alternatively use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + to increase and ctrl - to decrease. For Apple operating systems, the equivalent is cmd + or cmd -.
- HTML heading elements have been used for page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail and in the majority of cases, the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context.
- We currently have no PDFs on our site. Going forward we will do our best to minimize PDFs on our site.
- Where they appear, they are accompanied by a link to the Adobe site where you can download free Acrobat Reader software.
Help with finding content
- We have provided a site map for visitors.
- Links to our policies, T&C’s, accessibility statement appears at the bottom of each page in the grey footer.
- All images have appropriate text alternatives.
- Decorative and functional images feature null ALT attributes. Other images on the site include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Colour is not used to convey information – all pages on this website should be readable regardless of your colour-vision.
- Foreground and background colours contrast well throughout the site, with the majority of primary content appearing dark grey on white.
- Colour is not used as the sole method of grouping data.
- The site is free of frames and uses CSS for visual layout.
- Tables are used for tabular data only but we have avoided using them to dictate the layout of a page wherever possible.
- The style sheet uses relative font sizes and is written to display pages correctly in most commonly-used browsers.
- This site has been tested to ensure it is accessible in a wide range of browsers